There are many posts waiting to be written but while those brew at the back of my mind for a while, just want to pen a quick update on what I have been up to. Not that you are dying to know what is going on in my puny little life. Just saying.
Anyways, here goes:
1. I have been spending an unhealthy amount of time on Godfinger, using my godly powers for good (i.e. raining and shining where necessary + building a tavern for my followers – now they can drink beer!). I love how cute and adoring my followers are.
2. Catching up on my pile of magazines that never seems to diminish.
3. Blogging over at D For Dot + writing pieces on Insing.com and the Mandarin Gallery blog. Hop over to these places if you ever get tired of reading my ramblings here (like that’s ever going to happen – ha!).
4. Prowling the Internet for things I can’t afford right now. I am masochistic like that.
5. Sprucing up my work space. My memo board is currently at risk of becoming my personal shrine of narcissism. I also got a new bookcase and everything is looking really neat. Keeping it this way is another story altogether.
6. I love the MUJI 2010 Xmas collection to death and have been stocking up on their cute wooden toys, tote bags and other knick-knacks. I will encourage you to do the same.
7. Reading Hamlet on and off. Gotta love all that vengeance and drama.
8. Feeding my dog too much treats for her own good.
9. Thinking a lot about the trips I plan to take next year. If there is ever an appropriate time to rub my hands in glee, this will be it.
10. Looking forward to a quick trip to KL over Christmas and the general mayhem that comes with the year-end festivities.
And that’s that!