The photos from Fischer’s Fall 2010 lookbook are super fabulous.
I still can’t bring myself to try out the shoes + socks combo. I think it only work if you have stick-thin calves or are so gorgeous that people are too distracted by your beautiful face to look at your feet.
Both of which, I do not have.
Its the Marchesa show at Audi Fashion Festival tonight.
Pris from Chalk very kindly dressed me in some of the pieces from her latest collection so that I will not have to suffer the embarrassment of being grossly under-dressed while mingling with the fashion folks.
You know how utterly ruthless these people can be. Its nerve-wrecking!
Okay, I am kidding. Really.
Things to be happy about today:
- Being able to play Tap Tap Revenge on cab rides.
- Cute outfit makes for lifted spirits.
- Tea with my cousin (who bought me birds’ nest!)
- Free movie passes.
- The prospect of champagne.
- Not having duties on May Day (this totally rocks).
You know, list-making is really addictive.