Last night, I sat with Angie at the bus stop for an hour and a half, talking about nothing in particular.
It was 1 am in the morning and kind of chilly. We ate Kit Kats.
We decided on a few things:
- The Why is often much less important / relevant than the What.
- Being 26 is young.
- Some people just want to try their luck.
- It is just going to get more complicated.
- People do a lot of bad things for money.
- Thinking like men may save our hearts.
- We love our iPhones – especially its 3G function.
- If we are dispensable to them, they are probably dispensable to us as well.
- It is time to be more careful.
- It can be (much) worse.
I think I still prefer Kinder Bueno.
Following DK’s post about the Der Untergang parody videos, I realised that the full version of the original film is also online.
You can watch it over here.
Somehow, the parody videos are still up on YouTube. There are dozens of them but I enjoyed this one on the parodies being taken down the most.
Talk about irony.