I suddenly found myself with a lot more time on hand and I am thinking about what to do with it.
I thought I shall make a list:
- Finish reading my half-read books (bad habit).
- Finish reading my magazines – all 1,735 of them (very bad habit).
- Think of new outfits other than wearing the same tired ones.
- Condition my hair every day – say no to laziness! (very, very bad habit).
- Cut my hair (way over-due). Or grow it out (unlikely).
- Tidy up my various email accounts; they’re such a unbecoming mess.
- Tidy up my laptop(s)’ desktops. Cluttered does not even cover it.
- Learn patience.
- Get off my ballooning butt and exercise. I am going for that happy, healthy glow.
- Drink water. Lots and lots of it.
- Get up to speed with Gossip Girl – I know, very ashamed of myself!
- Bring Coco for walks. Real ones, not just a loop around the corner.
- Sort out my shoes collection. I no longer remember what I have.
- Meet friends I have not seen for a while.
- Eat chocolate.
- Go on a ramen tasting trail. Then make my own Top 10 List.
- Watch good films.
- Think about that eternal question: What do I do with my Life?
- Plan a trip, hypothetical or otherwise.
- Write more. Anywhere, everywhere.
- Make more lists.
I think this will keep me busy for a while.