Before I decided to post these videos we took in Shanghai last December, I deliberate at length with Angie on whether it will be wise to do so.
Concerns highlighted were as follows:
1) It may completely destroy my street cred (real or delusional).
2) It may obliterate any chance of her (ever) finding a boyfriend.
In case you are getting excited, there is no trace of risque here. Its just us, eating food.
Things not to expect:
- Dainty, delicate bites.
- Fake blissful expressions.
- Perfect English / Mandarin (we believe in linguistic hybrids).
- Slow-mo footages of us chewing a la Channel 8 food shows.
Things we should warned you about:
- Loud guffawing (yes, we laugh like big, burly men).
- Unglam scenes of us struggling with giant pepper crab.
- Abrupt endings.
I think you are now ready to hit the ‘play’ button.
These guys are seriously funny. I love the idea of a blind food tasting!!! 😀 Please invite me for the next one – I promise to be entertaining and use all the necessary adjectives (e.g. succulent).