I’m excited about the Singapore Design Festival 2009, which is happening from 20 – 30 November. These 10 days are stuffed to the brim with design-related exhibitions, seminars, workshops, parties and walking trails.
Even the covers of the Festival guide look great.
Picking a selected few that I’m interested in and can fit into my schedule is proving to be Mission Impossible.
Of all the events, I am most eager to participate in We Share Stories, for its simplicity and sheer ingenuity.
This is how it works:
1) Shoot a roll of film. Do not develop it.
2) Drop it off at Books Actually.
3) Pick up another roll shot by a random stranger.
4) Develop random stranger’s roll of film.
5) Anticipate. Wait. Be surprised!
This speaks directly to the voyeur in me!